Mahjong Solitaire Tips
3/03/2021 Game news 2193 views
Mahjong solitaire is a one player game that uses a set of mahjong tiles rather than cards. It is more commonly played on a computer than as a physical tabletop game.
The Chinese block game Mahjong may be played as a group or by oneself. If you go solo, the game is called Mahjong Solitaire.
- The general strategy is to keep removing matching tiles in such a way that each removal would open up more possibilities for future tile matching.
- You should open up new tiles with every pair they eliminate. Choosing obvious pairs every time, such as those from the top levels, will often lose the game by leaving essential tiles under cover.
- It is very crucial to focus and give your full attention and concentration to the game, when your mind wanders, even for a second, it will cost you a lot of time to refocus.
- React fast. Time is the most important factor in the game, so it is imperative to be fast. Fast reaction means making the correct decision given the current situation as the result of previous decisions.
- You will be required to imagine your movements several steps ahead. The game might look playable now, but if you don’t look ahead and you make the wrong move then the game could end with no solutions.
- Elaborate your visual memory. Some of the Mahjong characters on the tiles look quite similar, especially when you have to quickly scan many tiles over and over. It is important to be able to distinguish all the tiles correctly, and often memorize where you last saw “that piece”.