Lines 98 Rules
Lines 98 is a classic puzzle game that requires players to align balls of the same color in a row to score points. Here are the rules of the game.
Lines 98 is a simple but addictive puzzle game that has been around for many years. The objective of the game is to score as many points as possible by aligning balls of the same color in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row of five or more.
Here are the basic rules of the game:
- At the start of the game, the board is filled with balls of different colors.
- You can move any ball on the board as long as there is a clear path to its destination.
- To move a ball, simply click on it and drag it to the desired location.
- You can only move one ball at a time.
- After each move, three new balls will be added randomly to the board.
- If you manage to align five or more balls of the same color in a row, they will disappear and you will score points.
- The more balls you align in one move, the more points you will score.
- If you cannot make any moves, the game is over.
There are some additional rules that make the game more challenging and interesting:
- You cannot move a ball if it does not result in an alignment of five or more balls of the same color.
- If you manage to align six or more balls of the same color in one move, you will receive a bonus ball.
- Bonus balls can be used to replace any ball on the board, making it easier to create an alignment.
- However, bonus balls cannot be moved or aligned with other balls.
- The game ends when there are no more moves left or the board is completely filled with balls.
Overall, Lines 98 is a fun and engaging puzzle game that can keep you entertained for hours. With its simple rules and challenging gameplay, it’s no wonder that it has remained popular over the years.